The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photography Clinic @ Convent Bukit Nanas

OK, I don't want to write about my unhappy stuffs. I try not to think about anything, just injecting myself with higher dose of morphine and "epidural" to numb my mind. Miss you so much, just awaiting for you to come back. Be quick...

Anyway, I was invited to conduct a one hour clinic on photography by Sek Men Convent Bukit Nanas on March 6, 2008. Since it was an open topic, I decided to speak on just the basics of photography, focusing on areas like aperture, shutter speeds, "rules of third", composition and "depth of field".

Managed to finish in exactly one hour. General feedback I got : "Whoa, didn't know basic also so hard". LOL Here are some pics.

Babyboss conducting his workshop.

My class!

Well, at least I see them taking notes as I speak.

My "cenderamata"...fruit basket filled with fruits that I don't eat.

My organisers...Ee Yin and Felicia (in yellow)

No comments: