The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, October 10, 2008

I-Trust Charity Concert

I was up in Genting Highlands again for yet another concert shoot. This time, a charity concert shoot organised by I-Trust, a non-profit organization raising funds for the recent Sze Chuan Province earthquake disaster. Genting was cold (I think it was around 15 degrees) and with strong foggy wind. As usual, the show started at 8pm but only ended at around 11:15pm!

The show was a rojak of artistes from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and also our very own local performers, many of whom I also tak kenal! No live band, all minus ones. So, you can imagine how boring it was to sit around for over 3hours!!! Many people started leaving the arena at around 10:45pm. After show, was the celebration makan at Resort Cafe till like 1am+! Gosh!

I took some 750 shots but only selected 223 for my final submition. Here are just a few to tell the evening's story.

The opening dance

Juwita Suwito

Jacklyn Victor

Ning Baizura

Desiree

Mr Fire Eater

Performers from China

Ah Niu

Yung Hung

Lee Heung kam

Tam Bing Mun

Dicky Cheung aka "Wai Siu Bou"

Andy Hui

The finale

TVB veteran Tam Bing Mun during celebration party

TVB veteran Lee Heung Kam during celebration party

Babyboss with sister-in-Christ Juwita Suwito

Someone who wanted a picture with me!

With Angie aka Mrs Andy Lau from Penang

No comments: