The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Babyboss In Action

Its the first day of Hari Raya today and thus, a public holiday. To all our Muslim friends and readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.

Stayed at home after lunch, browsing through some old pictures in my laptop and realised I have really that many pics of myself afterall. In my "work forlder", I find pics of me with the celebrities, pics of my with working associates and pics of me with Babyboss team and many more.

I also found pics of me in action. Here are a few to share from World Cup Finals Street Party 2006 and Parkson TVB8 Charity Musical Concert 2006. Happy holidays!


3 comments:

비비안 said...

Brother... isn't that guy is Beyond (Wong Ka Keung)??? Omo... did he sing?? Arrggg...

Thanks for sharing those lovely pic...

Babyboss Pictures said...

Yes, that is Ka Keung from Beyond. But he came and performed alone.

CSK said...

another guy is chan hiu dong..rite