The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Monday, October 13, 2008

Away For The Week

We (my tiny church group) have finally moved out of the Oikos / Manna Cafe premises at CMC Giant in Taman Connaught here in Cheras. We have moved to a new place at Endah Parade (where Carrefour is) and sharing a unit with Light Of Christ (another church). I know the whole process seem rather confusing but that's the nature of church planting, i.e., moving or rather planting from place to place.
-
We had out first Youth / Young Adults Celebration Service last Sat 5pm and our first Adults Chinese Celebration Service yesterday (Sun) at 10am. Well, the place is, of course, as expected, ill equipped. I guess it will take some time to fully renovate and equip the hall.
-
So yeah, I guess I am back to ministry work and duties! I have been on leave since January this year and my "absence" will expire end of this year. So, I guess its due time to get my engines up and running again. I will also be resuming back my Friday night home cell group at my house...probably sometime next month.
-
On another note, I will be away this week starting tonight to go on a holiday-assignment trip to Pulau Perhentian!!! I will be back on Friday night. Weeeeeee...!!! Perhentian Island Resort has invited a group of media fellas to have an all expenses paid "holiday" trip at their resort in exchange for some good media write-up and advertising coverage. The itinerary is activity packed from island hoping to snorkeling to jungle tracking to mountain hiking and many more!
-
Me...is the blogger!!! Will be shooting with my Canon IXUS70 mini digital compact camera. Too lazy and heavy to carry my D2x and all the lenses! Depending on the availability of internet access, I will try to update the blog as much as possible with lots of pics! If you don't see anything new here, that's because I am having too good a time holidaying and not working! haha...
-

The Perhentian Island Resort's secluded private beach

No comments: