The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

RM700,000

If I have, or should I be more positive, when I have RM700,000, I’d like to get myself a brand new car, perhaps a mid-size SUV. It is my dream of having an SUV. I am not a fan of sports cars. Stuffs like the Nissan GT-R does not impress me at all. Somehow the design and the interior especially, does not seem to be comfortable. And driving a sports car in KL…huh…I’d probably be torturing the car.

I have been reading some reviews of several top 10 makes of SUVs and some of the more popular ones are like the Lexus RX400, Mercedes Benz R, BMW X5, Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, Volvo XC90 and the Volkswagen Tuoareg 2. All of which retails around the same RM700,000 mark.

But here are three of my personal favourites (in no particular order) :

VOLVO XC90

VOLKSWAGEN TUOAREG 2

BMW X5

No comments: