The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Free To Watch DVDs

Apparently my busy schedule which supposedly started in June turns out to be not that busy afterall. I do get random shoots here and there but not exactly that hectic. In fact, this last few weeks I have been spending quite some time on a few investment deals of which if any pulls through, I might just be able to retire. But mega deals are lenghty and takes a longer processing period. So, we'll see...
-
Also taking this time to rest (I sleep a lot), catch up on some readings and DVDs! I drove down town to grab some DVDs just now. Haha... Bought 2 blue-ray discs (High Definition DVD)..."Cleaner" with Samuel Jackson and Eva Mendes, and "The Hunting Party" starring Richard Gere and Terrence Howard. Also got 4 other (normal) DVDs...Vantage Point, The Bank Job, In Bruges and Dragon Wars.
-
I think it might be time to consider a 42" LCD TV and a blue-ray disc player!!!

No comments: