The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

Foot Reflexology

OK, I have procastinated about visiting the foot reflexology centre for months now and yesterday, I finally went in for my first session at "Reborn". I took the "40mins feet only" session at RM40. He started with my left foot and the moment he whacked his knuckles onto my poor foot I almost jumped out of my seat!!! I mean it was like "oooh", "arghhh", "eeehhh" and "ooowah". And after 20mins, only my left foot was done and nw have to endure the whole process again on my right foot!!! I was like..."awe ma gawd!!!"

After 40mins of "torture" my legs do feel lighter but a few hours later after my shower, I begin to feel the pain on both my feet and calves. I can still walk, of course. But I was told that I may go through a "detoxifying process" on my next toilet session. And that I did...green stuffs!!!

So, for those of you who have yet to try it...YOU SHOULD. Its really an experience but one must be able to bear the "pain" initially. All the best!

2 comments:

Orchid said...

i wanna go for this lar... :-)

Babyboss Pictures said...

Well, you can try but just make sure you don't ter-kick the fella when the pain comes!