The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

SSM Lied To Me Again!!!

i think God doesn't want me to talk so much about the Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM). i wrote about my experience yesterday when i went back to SSM to get my "Babyboss Pictures" registered, somehow for some unexplainable reasons, my house powe supply tripped TWICE while I was writting! everything i wrote lost liao!

anyway, SSM lied to me again. they gave me the 1hr promise again but at the end...it was some 2hrs-odd. I reached SSM at around 11:45am and left that place at 3pm. i had a lot of "waiting" time, so i was smart enough to bring along my new D2x for some trial shots. then had coffee at Starbucks and witnessed a motor accident right infront of me.

here are some pics.

the SSM main front desk which is now everybody's writing desk

the long queue and busy traffic at SSM

the counters

the big 1hr lie...shamefully displayed at the entrance


The Mall...for those who have never been there


the motor accident...poor van

No comments: