The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Awe man!

see, i know this day would slowly come creeping in from behind. i don't know how to blog! I am not consistent in writing something everyday or at least on a consistent basis. and i really wonder who's out there reading me blog. hmmm...

anyway, my new official website is now under construction and should be up and ready end of next week. it will be a simple but cool site. I have just registered "Babyboss Pictures" and the URL...www.babybosspictures.com. its not a blog. its the company's official website. Babyboss Pictures will also have a new logo and some really cool promotional materials like cool polo t-shirts, baseball caps, stickers and stuffs like that. write to me if you want to "wear" and parade around town in our "Babyboss" apparels!

meanwhile........................erm...............................bye!

No comments: