The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, May 11, 2007

My D2X's First Official Assigment

as the evening draws in and as the sun rolls down, i begin to wonder if I have everything properly configured on my new D2X camera body. tomorrow will be my 1st photo assigment using my new D2X coupled with my new Nikon AF-S 17-55 f2.8 lens. since the lens does not require any configurations (dur!), my worries now lie on the camera body.

tomorrow i will be shooting a charity dinner organised by Rotary Club of Kuala Lumpur at The Shangri-La Hotel, KL. my mind now starts to imagine all sorts of possible technical issues that may creep up as i shoot tomorrow evening. will the white balance be good? will the exposure be accurate? is one battery unit sufficient for a one-nite dinner event (since I have 3 batteries for my previous D100 body)? and the D2X punya battery is nothing near cheap at all...that stupid thing costs RM450 each (my previous D100 batts only cost like 100 bucks each).

so, we will pray tonite at my home care group. haha... wish me luck tomolo!

No comments: