The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Photo Exhibition?

i was browsing my pictures folder on my laptop and came across this particular one. i tot its interesting and rather cool. i had my photo exhibition! it was an appreciation dinner for the "michael wong concert" last year and all sponsors and media people were invited to the dinner.

CMG, the concert organiser decided to display all their concert pics (all of which were taken by me) and made a photo exhibition out of it. naturally, i was requested to station myself there at the photo display tables to "entertain" questions and inquiries. it was fun and very satisfying to see so many people going through your albums and making good comments.
here are some pics of my "exhibition".

part of the collection...over 5,000 pics were displayed

restaurant workers checking out their idols

sponsors and medias

myfm radio dj phoebe yap (the one one the phone)

myfm radio dj mei yan checking pics of herself

No comments: