The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Slimmer Babyboss

I think I have slimmed down, I believe I have. In fact, I am quite sure I am slimmer. When I wash my face, I can feel "less meat" and I can feel bones! My tummy is smaller too! I have to add two more holes on my belt and I am wearing XL size shirt instead of XXL.

BabyKJ bought me a long sleeve shirt from her recent Korea trip..."XL-size"...fits in but with no "extra space". But at least, my tummy is no longer in the way (well, maybe just a bit lar)!!! Here is a pic of me in that shirt during a birthday party event at Bangsar.

My recent pics taken yesterday at an event in Sunway.

With my boss from Signature Kitchen.

With Signature Kitchen staffs.

With...erm, my car?


Well? Not bad hor, quite slim hor? keke...

No comments: