The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Medical Report

I finally went in to do my full medical check-up on Tuesday and got the test results this afternoon. I was extremely nervous since my heart has not been feeling too well lately, and was kinda worried that I'd be told that I have some serious health issues.
:
Anyway, met my doctor and he greeted me with a smile and that gave me a few seconds of "peace". I sat down next to him and he said, "Everything ok but...". I said "but what?". He told me my cholesterol level is high! My LDL (bad cholesterol) level is way above the 2.58 mark! So, I am now on medication, taking Lipitor (and NO, it is NOT "libitor" to enhance my sexual performance) at 10mg dosage to lower my LDL levels. Then, I'll be fine.
:
My liver is fine, kidneys are fine, blood is AB+ and is doing fine. Glucose level is good. Hepatitis antibody all at very good levels. No active cancer cells. Urine is clean with no traces of blood and sugar (hmm, I didn't know urine tastes sweet?) Ah yes, most importantly...no HIV, no STD (sexually transmitted desease). YES...open champagne!!! :-)
:
I asked about my heart cramps and sharp headaches, he explained that those are symptoms of stress and not enough rest. Then I guess, my heart is ok since I can still play badminton aggressively! haha...
:
So now, I am suppose to watch my diet and control my stress. Need to cut down on CHICKEN!!!! I love chicken!!! Especially chicken skin!!! To cut down on my another favourite...BAK KUT TEH!!!!! And another one...CHAR KUEY TEOW!!!!! OMG!!! Also need to reduce intake of red meat, fried and oily stuffs. Which means less lamb chops, steak and KFC!!! And exercise more!
:
So basically, I have just been pronounced a "healthy man" but just gotto watch my diet and cholesterol levels. Sigh...this is gonna be tough!!! Someone help tie up my hands!!!
:
[Thanks for being there for me] *hugs*

No comments: