The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If There Is A Way...

If there is a way to turn back the clock, I'd love to. If there is a way to freeze time, I'd love that too. If there is a way to change things, I'll do it. If there is a way to make things better, I'll do that too. If there is a way to always say yes to the things I like, that would be nice. If there is a way to say no to the things I don't like, that would be nice too.

There are so many things I want to do in my life but never gotten the chance to. There are so many things I want to change in my life but I don't know how to. If only...if only I have all the answers to all my questions and frustrations...that would be nice as well.

But it is always not as easy as it may seem to be. There is always a price to pay for everthing and anything. So, what is my price if I wanted something so badly? I really don't know...I really don't. Or maybe its not about "how much" that price is but rather "how to" make that price "paid".

Sigh...

No comments: