The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Hidden Blog

How I wish I can have a blog where I can pour out anything and everything without having to worry about "wrong readers" visiting this space. There are so many things I want to share and voice out but after some considerations, I realise that it may not be wise to write them down here at this blogspot. I have too many readers from all corners of my life reading this blog and the last thing I want is everyone knowing everything about me. That's dangerous!
I've got youths reading this blog. I've got working adults, my working associates, friends, "fans", my church members, even pastors...they are all reading this blog. Even SM Entertainment (the Korean concert artiste management fellas) is monitoring my blog, especially on the pictures I put up!
Sigh. How nice would it be if I can really have a blog where I can simply splash out everything from my heart, both sweet and bitter stuffs. Without having to worry of who will know what of me! Maybe I should start a new blog, unanimous, with no mention of names, no keyword connections, etc. No one know...only I, me and myself. At least one day, when I die, I have left the deepest most of my heart, mind and soul here at this hidden blog. Then, everyone will understand everything I went through when I was alive...if anyone succeeds in "finding it".
But that would also mean that I will have a lot to write!!! Sigh... And also, what should I call this blog? "The Hidden Blog"? "The Forbidden Blog"? "Raiders Of The Lost Blog"? "Blog Raider"? Aha, I know...I will call it "Legacy Of Babyboss - The Untold Story". Chuhayo?

No comments: