The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Monday, December 10, 2007

"While You Still Have It"

I opened this new post page...stared at it for the last 45mins or so...just don't know how to word my thoughts together. I know I am now very tired. But I also know that I am rather lost in words. I know how I feel but I don't know how to put them into words. Sigh.
But we should really treasure what we now have because we may never have it again. If there is something so special to me now...I would definitely treausre it well. I don't know when God will take it away from me. Like my previous post...everything can be just a reason or it can also be a season or maybe even a lifetime. Anything lifetime can also turn to be a reason or just... a season.
So, I will never know. No one will. But NOW I do know...who and what is important to me. It has never been about money and stuffs. Its about "being a part of something great and special".
(I am lost for words again after staring at my laptop screen for another 15 minutes!) But the title of this blog post seems so wrong..."While You Still Have It". Yes, if you are there to "take selfishly", then it will mean to take as much as you can while you still can. Its like robbery. But when you are there to share, then it's all about giving and giving sacrificially. And when someone gives me something "sacrificially"...I will commitedly treasure it forever and will not take it casually.
Sigh, its over an hour on this blog post...just don't know how to finish it. I'll leave it as it is now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: