The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Life Is A Journey

I was doing my TVXQ pics selection and editing and stuffs, and I was listening to this CD. The songs were great, slow and full of emotion. As I listened, my heart drifted. I began to remember lots of old stuffs, good and bad memories.

And then, I realised that I am not ready to leave this world. There are still too many things I have not accomplished yet. Not so much in terms of money or career but more on personal satisfaction and challenge. Once again, I am reminded to treasure every minute God gave me and every opportunity that comes into my life.

Life is short and very unpredictable. One may just pass away peacefully from old age while some, a tragic accident or a sickness. Life is a journey, never a destination. You will never "reach it". You just keep walking and accepting the things that comes along your path. What is good, what is bad? For without the bad, how would we know what good is. Life is never smooth sailing because if it was, then it would be a boring one!

To everyone out there...treasure your life, make the best out of it cause you've only got...one!

No comments: