The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Wish...

I went to sleep this morning when the sun was setting up and woke up just a while ago when the sun was setting down. My day is clearly upside down and not well. Woke up with a fierce pain on my left second finger and realise that it is now swallon...a deep cut from a stupid crab meal.
With 5 unread sms messages in my phone and 6 miss calls, I decided to pick up this 7th call that came in at around 6pm. But I didn't know what to say when the line got connected. Or maybe I have too much I want to say but didn't know where and how to start. Maybe I was far too hurt to bring my mind back together.
I wish none of these would have happened. I wish I didn't make that unnecessary trip after my concert shoot. I wish I didn't have to do that concert shoot at all. Because otherwise, I would have been in Sabah for another event. And that would have given me the holiday break that I have been longing for so desperately. And none of these would have happened and I wouldn't have had to go through the immense torture last night and made me teared my brains out!
I wish I can have back the good old times. I need that good old times. Please let me have them back.

3 comments:

Brian Lee said...

boss, better get it treated b4 it gets infected. ur finger is important man haha

take care.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what happened and I'm not gonna ask... Maybe it is time for me to take you out for a drink... I agree with Jiok... take care...

Babyboss Pictures said...

Thanks a lot, Dottie and Jiok.