The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, November 16, 2007

Swallow It...You'll Be Fine!

To use the word "betrayed" would be a huge leap but somehow, this feeling tend to surface surprisingly every now and then. But maybe a feeling of "not appreciated" is more appropriate. At least I know what I did was not appreciated and sometimes even gone to waste and my effort...fruitless and in vain. Maybe its the season of the year...October to December...being year end, with loads of events and concerts and stuffs...I get so occupied and pressured by work and datelines. Maybe my tolerance level and the ability to "swallow"...diminished. Thus, my feelings of insecurity.
And after a while, you realised that you have been walking alone all these while. The people that were supposed to be with you, are not with you. The people who pledged their commitment to you, have backslide. Those you expect to appear, did not appear. And those you expect to pamper you with some love, failed to deliver.
I was at an event tonite, a bi-annual musical concert by my ex-company, Yamaha Music, at the Civic Hall, PJ. It has been years since I attended one of these musicals by the company and I thought it may be a good idea to revisit the gathering again. But I was wrong. It was dead boring! Maybe I have grown out of the typical Yamaha Music systems and have a new taste to music now...I don't know.
Later in the evening, i got another surprise text message that threw me off my seat. Sigh, its not something I'd like to share over this blog. I will just swallow it and I am not suppose to over react on such matters.
Michael...just swallow it!!! :-(

No comments: