The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, November 4, 2007

A Lonely Journey

Sometimes life can be so fulfilling, so blessed and so occupied with exciting things to do everyday. But there are also times in my life where suddenly, everything seem to have just vanished into a deep silence, a momentary pause in time...and you just walk alone in this quiet world of everything but nothing.

During such moments are times where I'd just sit back and stare at walls and letting imagination drift from one chapter to another. Such are times when one gets misunderstood and blamed for something one tried to give. Such are also times where I feel so lonely in this world as though I am the only one interested in getting something done. These are also the times where no one seem to bother or to give another look at what you are going through.

There are moments in my life where life itself seem so empty and meaningless...Ecclesiastes.

What do you see?

No comments: