The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Right Right

Doing the right thing to the right person at the right time with the right reason using the right method and causing the right effect...is no easy task. But what is right can never be right until it is never proven wrong.

Sometimes the best right thing to do, is to just follow your heart. Sometimes the ultimate right thing to do is buried deep within the right things we do today. But the right things we do today can never be right until they are never proven wrong.

Therefore, truly...only TIME can tell.

As such, I choose to enjoy my today while I still have my today. Tomorrow is a whole new story altogether. For that matter, I may not even have my tomorrow. So, I will not worry about my tomorrow as tomorrow has enough worries of itself.

Keep smiling always.

No comments: