The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Food Is Contagious

I was at Bandar Menjalara (somewhere near Sri Damansara, which is near Damansara Perdana, which is near Ikea) to shoot some western food dishes and to make menu displays for a new cafe. Arrived there at around 11am, met the boss and got the display table set up and evertyhing ready. The first few dishes came out...all looking superbly yummy. Then as I was shooting, I realise I had an audience of a few restaurant customers and eventually a few food stall operators from the shop.

Before long, the pork meat noodles lady boss came up to me and asked if I could also shoot her dishes and I kindly said, "Sure, since I am already here". She asked me how much I charge and I said an gift token will do. While still shooting the western chicken chop and stuffs, here bowls of pork noodles came onto my table set for the shoot. And guess what...within minutes, the seafood noodles boss walked up to me and asked the same question, "Can you shoot for me also ah?" As kind hearted as I am, I replied, "Sure, since I am already here". And before long, his huge bowls of seafood noodles arrived. And then...the wantan noodle boss came up to me. Yes, he asked the same thing and I gave the same reply.

My mission was only to shoot ONE western food stall's dishes. But ended up shooting for 3 more stalls. I wonder how much a gift token I'd get when I deliver the enlargement pics to them. hmmm...

Anyway, here are some pics from the shoot.

Chicken Chop Spaghetti
Lamb Chop Spaghetti

Chicken Maryland Spaghetti

Fish Fillet Spaghetti

Breakfast Beacon Set

Erm...uninvited guests helping themselves!

All food used for the shoot were never re-served to customers.

The lady boss at the kitchen working on her spaghetti

A clearer view of the kitchen

The hot-plate stove for pan fry stuffs

Aha...the Seafood Noodles

The Wanton Mee with "Chicken Legs"

Erm...hehe...I whacked up a huge plate of Chicken Chop Spaghetti

The usual crowd at the coffee shop on a typical lunch hour

Restaurant Jalan Tanjung Dua (KL)

No comments: