The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Am In Love...Again!!!

Recent months have been very exciting and many new things and opportunities surfaced. And I have learnt a lot. But nothing beats my new found love. To my new found love : You have been around me lately and I have been seeing you regularly. I keep dreaming of you, looking into your website and saving every picture you have displayed there.

But now, I have totally fallen in love with you. Whether you wear red, silver or black. I just enjoy touching you from top to bottom, front to back. That special day when I first "opened your doors", I was able to smell you from inside. Feeling the softness of what hides beneath those "clothings" that covers and protects you from outside environmental harm and hazards. My favourite was your backend, so firm and tight, yet not oversized like others. Just love the way its shaped.

As I sink myself into you, slowly exploring your interior, as I began to hold on to you tightly...I feel the two of us becoming one! Its like I have totally melted into your presence and beauty. Applying pressure bit by bit, causes you to grip even tighter and I can hear your heavy breathing accelerating as I pushed harder and harder. I can almost hear you scream from inside but you performed well as I stirred you left and right.

And by the time I let you go, I know I have a very special bond with you already. Something beyond description. Something I want to have everyday.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

My Suzuki Swift 1.5 VVT DOHC

Yes, planning to get myself a Suzuki Swift for my everyday running. Selling off my huge and heavy (but very steady) BMW520i. My Alphard and Estima? Maybe next year or so.

Superb road handling, the tyres grip firmly even at tight cornerings racing at 80km/hr. Even at 4,500rpm, the engine screams quietly and performs responsively as I push the accelerator. Hits 120km/hr easily and steadily. Soft dark grey interior with leather steering wheel and soft fabric bucket seats that hold you in place during drive. Awesome car.



No comments: