The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Putrajaya

Putrajaya has never been a place that I have to pop into until last Sunday where I had to be there for an Elken event. I brought a team of cheerleaders for the event's opening act.

Originally, I kinda freaked out when I learnt that I had to be there at Putrajaya. I frantically search the internet for route maps to the venue, known locally as Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya. All the maps only show the vicinity of Putrajaya and not roads leading in from KL. But the road signs were very comprehensive and detailed. I managed to find the place with ease.

Here are some pictures I managed to capture during free hours with my Sony Ericsson K810i handhone.

Istana Kehakiman (Palace Of Justice)

Kompleks Perbadanan Putrajaya

The auditorium

The boulevard

The inside of the auditorium

Cheerleaders from Star Jump Rebels

No comments: