The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home

I used to have a Lowepro Street & Field Reporter camera bag about a year odd ago until I sold it to a friend. I have always wanted a bag that was huge enough to carry all my stuffs and still have decent space for acessories (batteries, chargers, card readers, etc) and a 15.4" laptop. I got one, I bought a Lowepro Computrekker AW Pro which is a huge backpack bag. It was a great bag and it still is. This bag served me very well especially on major shoots where I bring along literally all my gears.

But sometimes when I am on a short and simple assignment where I only need my D2x body with a 17-55, the 80-200 lens and a flash, my Computrekker Pro becomes too much a hassle to carry along and sometimes even becoming an inconvenience.

So, I am now looking for a smaller shoulder bag that can nicely fit in my smaller setup. And I found the 7 Million Dollar bag from Crumpler a really nice one. Not too big yet large enough to fit my pro gears! This bag retails at around RM385. Again, all contributions are welcome!

No comments: