The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lee Chong Wei

A glance at today's newspapers reveals that our country's badminton ace, Lee Chong Wei, was awarded a Datukship under the Darjah Setia Pangkuan Negeri (DSPN). This is because he did the country proud by bringing home Malaysia's first win, a silver medal from the men's badminton singles. Along with his new title, he was also awarded a prize money of RM300,000 and also a "pension" fund of RM3,000 every month, with immediate effect, for a lifetime! Not bad.

Somehow, I also play the badminton actively but never got close to any such opportunities. Maybe I should start playing twice and maybe even three times a week and improve my skills. I am sure by 40, I can be as good as Lee Chong Wei and receive my prize money too!

No comments: