The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Quickie

Argh...somehow, it feels different. How different is different? Hmmm...very different. Mixed feelings. Again, this is public blog, so, no "intimate details" allowed here! haha...

Feb-May has always been slow as far as business is concern. I am referring to events and shoots. Peak seasons are between mid-May all the way to Jan the following year, with Oct-Dec being the busiest time of the year. It has been like this the last few years. Which also means I am now quite jobless and not having much to do. I think I am generally a workaholic and I get really moody and upset when I have nothing much to do, let alone income being dry. And yes, my bank account is slowly drying up and I am getting a lil desperate for jobs! Basically, I am now surviving on surplus savings spill-overs from last few months (i.e., payments from Nov-Jan).

Which means, I am now bored, jobless, moody, restless and slowly getting broke financially. Oh ya...and heart broken too! Where is my love? When are you coming back?

So, I really need to pull through this next one-two months quickly and "safely", grab a few small jobs to cover overhead expenses until the high season comes in...end-May. Meanwhile, I gotto remind myself that I gotto try to keep that smile going!

Anyway, here are just some odd pics I recovered from my handphone and just wanna share with you guys here.

My Swift getting her first polish and waxing.

Do you know what this is? No, its not "it". Its something you stick into your shoes to keep it in shape when you are not wearing it. Saw this "device" at a Puma boutique at 1Utama.

What's he doing inside a garbage tank? Snapped this last Friday when I was at Sepang Circuit for the F1.

Flash flood in Bangsar. The rain came so sudden and hard that within minutes, the entire area was flooded. We parked the car but realised we couldn't get out! LOL. In this pic, the water has subsided by almost half.

This toilet in UM (University Malaya) has a pair of ceiling fans turning at almost full blast most of the time. A really pleasant toilet to use, clean, dry and never humid. I don't think I have seen toilets having fans, have you?

Found this at Facebook. I thought its nice. Indeed...sometimes, you'll never know the true future purpose of something that is happening today. Yes, I will take a chance and go for it.

No comments: