The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good, Good, Bad

Just did my follow-up medical check on my cholesterol level yesterday morning. The healthy limit is nothing more than 5.2. My first check-up showed 6.1 and thats not good. Now, after a month of medication and diet control, my results yesterday shows 4.8!!! So, I gotto continue to watch my diet. Eat healthy and continue to exercise more.

And in the recent months, many have commented that I lost weight, look slimmer and tummy gone. I can verify that as my clothes are getting loose now. Even my belt had to shorten by two holes! My XL shirts now are very nice fittings. So, while I was at the Dr's, I asked to have my weight measured. I used to be around 92kg and yesterday's measurement shows 87kg!

Hmm...not bad. But somehow, I am still not exactly a happy person and still have a lot of things troubling my mind.

Sigh...

No comments: