The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Swimming Part 3

bought myself a new pair of Speedo goggles and went back to my swim routine after 2.5 weeks of resting due to a severe injury on my right ankle. it was a bad step during a badminton game some weeks back and as i was trying to return a baseline shot, my right leg twisted and there was this loud "praaak"!!!

instantly fell to the ground and my right leg no more feel liao! the pain on my right ankle joint area was almost like "giving birth"! sweat and tears...they all looked the same and taste the same too! i could see my foot swell like a "chang kee curry puff"!!!

anyway, went back to swimming today but very conciously making slow strokes on my right foot. the pain came back after some 400m and had to stop. so, just 400m after 2.5 weeks! gosh, this will take months!!!

No comments: