The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

A Satisfied Event

I actually wrote quite a lot about this event but somehow for don't know what reasons the entire text just disappeared! Anyway, it was a good evening. Everything went well. Most of all, the client was happy and have their thumbs up! It was an awards nite for their Presidential Directors of an MLM company.
-
The pictures are in reverse order and I can't seem to rearrange the order of the pictures! Don't know wuts wrong with Blogspot. Anyway, here they are. All images taken with Canon IXUS70.

The distributors buying products like there is no tomorrow. I think easily some few hundred thousand Ringgit worth of sale was made that nite.


The crowded hall at MAEPS.

My DJ console overviewing the stage.

DJ of the evening! Haha...

The LCD projector monitors and video selector.

The hall with 181 tables!

Hall D of MAEPS (Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang).

My two projector screens at the back foyer area.

My "Wall-E" looking LCD projector!

Speaker amplifiers from SoundStandard.

MLA line arrays.
My workstation for the evening...the DJ console!

Allen & Heath GL3300 overlooking the stage area.

No comments: