The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Still Like The BMW 335i Coupe

Hmm...was chatting online with a 17-year old friend (a Form 5 girl) and she told me her uncle just bought and gotten delivery of a brand new BMW 335i Coupe! He gave away his Mercedes Benz sports car to the grandmother. I was like WHAT!!! Sports mama?

Then came another blow. She told me her classmate from school, has a 17-year old boyfriend who drives another coupe (2-door) BMW. I was instantly referred to her friend's blog site and there it was...the boyfriend's BMW 630i Coupe!!! 17 years old is under age lar...gimme the damn car lar! And this lucky girlfriend has shoes enough to start a high class pasar malam stall selling expensive shoes! She has a whole wardrobe filled with shoes! How come my dad never got me stuffs like that wan ah? Sigh...

On another note, I was having dinner just a few days ago and when I walked back to my car, I saw this beautiful silver sporty looking car parked just a few cars away from mine. I walked over to it and it was a Jaguar XF. Simply beautiful. The back design resembles the Aston Martin DB9. Very sleek looking. A check on the website shows that the Jaguar XF, just like its counterpart, the Aston Martin DBS and DB9 range, costs way over a million Ringgit!!! I still like my BMW 335i Coupe. Apparently now, it seems like this BMW 335i Coupe at almost half a million bucks, is just an "entry level" into luxury sports cars!

The Jaguar XF (4-Door)

The Jaguar XK Coupe (2-Door)

No comments: