The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Suit & A Neck Tie

Today marks the 3rd day shooting at PWTC's Beauty 8 Expo (September 15-18, 2008). Will upload some pics later in the week. Done with today's pictures selection, checked my emails, read today's papers, listening to some relaxing music and suddenly...felt like dropping in a blog post.
-
It has been more than half a year since I last wore a suit complete with a neck tie and a coat. Last time, that formal wear was my regular dress code on Sundays' church services. That was because I was either preaching or worship leading or serving in some other ministries. But I have resigned from all that roles and duties since January this year and lately, my church visits have been casually dressed.
-
I somehow miss looking smart and sharp in my suit. I have no invitation to any formal events and I don't see any near opportunities for dressing up again in my suits. I miss my neck ties and formal long sleeve shirts. I wonder if I can still button up the collar buttons on my shirts, maybe my neck has grown "fatter"!!!

No comments: