The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

Saturdays

Tomorrow is a Saturday! And I am beginning to love my Saturdays!
-
Last time, my Saturdays are mostly, if not always, filled with events and shoots. I never got to see how the afternoon is like on a Saturday nor smell the Saturday breeze. I also never actually got to enjoy the "Saturday nite fever"!!!
-
But recently, this last few months, my shooting jobs have been scarce and frankly that is not very much of a good news. It simply means jobs are getting less. But...I get to see the Saturday fuzz and buzz, I get to drive down town for a slow late lunch and witness the Saturday people hanging out on their off day. It is kinda interesting just to see how people come in the drooves and have a great time at least that once a week.
-
A few months ago, when my Saturday jobs got lesser and lesser, I never knew how to spend my once-upon-a-time busy Saturdays. I was lost and was feeling restless not having anything "real" to do. But I have now slowly adapted myself in making my Saturday...my offday!!!
-
I wake up late on a Saturday, have a slow lunch and switch my mind off from work. Watch a DVD or maybe head down town to grab a few more new titles or maybe relax over a cup of latte at Starbucks. Surf the net, read some blogs and catch up with my books (currently reading Joseph Prince's "Destined To Reign").
-
Well, if anyone of you guys want some company on a Saturday, gimme a buzz. Have a great Saturday!

No comments: