The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Colour Vibration Therapy

I had the privilege to meet a very special "doctor" over tea on Monday. We were discussing some investment programmes and she introduced herself as a CVT Practitioner (Colour Vibration Therapy). How interesting!
-
Colour Vibration Therapy is simple. It utilizes colour and it’s vibration to heal. The eyes convert light (colour) into a kind of energy, which travels through our nervous system and affects all body functions. These Vibration can also be transferred into our body thru’ our skin as a receptor. Studies have shown that when colour vibration is introduced to the human system it causes cellular and hormonal changes. This can bring the cell into synchronization or balance. After entering our eyes, the colour vibration is directed to the hypothalamus gland. It then goes to the pineal glands which direct it to the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland regulates hormones production. The brain processes this information, which causes the cellular and hormonal changes to occur.
-
Apparently, this CVT thingy is recognised by UNESCO, WHO and the United Nations!!! For details, please visit http://www.cvtherapy.com.my/eng/index_english.htm
-
She told me that my colour is green and that I am of the water element. And if an organ is to fail me, it would be my kidneys. So, I have to take good care of my kidneys! She also explained that there are specific colours for specific days. Here is a rundown for the week :
Monday is White
Tuesday is Pink (I wore a pink shirt today)
Wednesday is Blue
Thursday is Yellow or Orange
Friday is Green
Saturday is Red
Sunday is Black

No comments: