The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, May 17, 2009

10 Things I Want To Do

It is Sunday today and as what I'd normally do on a Sunday, I do nothing but relax without the guilty feeling of not working. I woke up quite late this morning, like 15 minutes before noon and I had a sudden urge for some super tasty seafood noodles. Where else would I go but straight to Segambut for Yu Ai's seafood noodles. Needless to say, it was awesome...hot but awesome!
-
Got home, lazed around a bit, watched a DVD, listened to some music (Utada Hikaru) and then...started dreaming. I was thinking to myself of what I would do if I have lots of money. I know this is probably everyone's dream every now and then. We all have the right to dream. But in my case, I kinda listed down some of the things I wanna do.
-
Here is the list in no particular order of priority :
-
#1 Clear all my loans and debts.
-
#2 Get a sports car, the BMW 335i Coupe or maybe even the M3 Coupe. Then an SUV, likely the Volvo XC90.
-
#3 Move into a big apartment in Bangsar.
-
#4 Inject funds into chuch planting / expansion projects and identify suitable charity homes to sponsor.
-
#5 Oh yes, get my Apple toys, the MacBook Pro 15", iMac 24", iPod and iPhone.
-
#6 Upgrade to Nikon D3 plus all the new FX lenses.
-
#7 Spend 5 days at Pulau Perhentian doing nothing (maybe go for a snorkel or a dive).
-
#8 Fly to New Zealand to visit Angie, Pei Fen and Felicia. Then, fly to London, UK to visit Mei Mei.
-
#9 Buy my parents a new car.
-
#10 Go for a full medical check-up and get a gym personal trainer to stay fit and healthy.

2 comments:

myelf said...

haha~ New Zealand is in the Top 10~ xD so.. we shall wait~~~hahaha

Babyboss Pictures said...

Fen : Yup. I think it will be fun. Looking forward to it. Woohoo...