The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Randam Thoughts

I was sleeping last night but was actually not "asleep". I am not emo but have been doing some thinking about life. I was wondering how would life be if I am say, disabled, as in confined to a wheelchair. Even if I have millions of dollars, it would not bring back my walking abiliy. That was when I realised I want health over wealth. I began to realise how little control we have over our own lives. All I can do is just submit everything to God and believe in His divine protection and blessings. And then, I fell asleep.
-
On another note, my home internet connection is suffering from some kind of technical problem. The ADSL light is not blinking at all, means no connection is established. My home fax line is also dead, as in no dial tone. Both my internet and fax shares the same phone line and I pressume something is wrong over at the Telekom's technical side. Made a report to them last Friday. Made another report this Monday. And today, I made yet another report since no restoration was done! Sigh...they are so ineffective!
-
Tak boleh tahan liao, so I dashed over to nearby Starbucks at Leisure Mall and spent the whole afternoon there leeching wifi from Starbucks. But for some reasons, the connection there was bad, my connection kept dropping! Timezone was bad. Starbucks was bad. TMnet's Hotspot was also just as bad! Sigh. Went home after that with an unsatisfied feeling. Again, tak boleh tahan liao, I am now back at a cybercafe! Feeling a lil better. Hehe...
-
My mega project launching next week. I hope nothing goes wrong and that everything will run as scheduled. The official dinner is still set for this Saturday night with many VIPs in the guest list with people like Tun Dr Mahathir, our new PM Dato Sri Najib and many other high profile people. Our PM, Mr Badawi is officially meeting the King to tender his resignation letter tomorrow and by Friday, Najib will be Malaysia new Prime Minister. So, everything should go well. Will try to upload some pics of the dinner event if I am allowed to take pictures.
-
Thats it for now. Times up. Gotto run now. Take care!

No comments: