The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

SOS

I am beginning to like (more and more) Korean pop songs!
-
So, here is my SOS call. Instead of me downloading the kpop songs from the net and get all sorts of rubbish and maybe even kena virus, I'd like to ask a big favor from all you kpop fans. Can you burn a compilation for me from your massive kpop collection? I'd be happy to foot the cost, if any.
-
I like slow pops, sentimental stuffs...stuffs that I can play when I do my work at 1am (yes, I do work till like 3am editing pics for clients). I don't prefer those fast numbers unless if they are really that great. Male and female artiste also can.
-
Can ah? Anyone can help? Let me know the cost and when the CDs are ready, gimme a call, we'll meet up somewhere maybe even for lunch or drink or something. My mobile number is 019-3213219.
-
Thanks in advance!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi boss.

erm. i'm not so confident in recommending good korean songs for you. have u heard of Depapepe? it's instrumental, and they are played by two very good japanese guitarist. i guess it's quite relaxing to listen to it at night when you're doing ur work. let me know if u want it.

Babyboss Pictures said...

Erv,

Yes, I'd love to have that too! I love acoustic stuffs like guitars and pianos too!

Let me know when it is ready for "collection". We'll meet somewhere.

Thanks a lot. :)

Miamy, said...

No Problem, I'd love to help too, since you said SOS mah hahaha! :)

Anonymous said...

Boss,

okay. lols. it would be troublesome for u to come all the way down to collect it. i'll burn it and send it to u these few days. will let u know when i've already posted it. :D

i'll burn it in a DVD and i'll put whatever songs which i THINK you'll like lor. so hehez. hope u don't mind if it doesn't suit u. :P

Babyboss Pictures said...

ERV : Awesome!!! Thanks a lot. I owe u one!!!

MIAMIHERO : Great. Let me know once its ready for collection. Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try listening to Yiruma's stuff. He's a pianist. And he's a Korean. And he's good :P

Miamy, said...

sure, you're welcome :)
would it be alright if i post it to you? cuz I'll be busy this week for some events in college :D

very mafan lah if you have to come out to collect the cds. :)

Babyboss Pictures said...

mixyingying : ok, I will check out your Yiruma. Thanks! But it would be great if u can just burn me a CD or something rather than me going onto the net and start searching blindly. Can ah?

miamihero : Wow, thanks a lot! You are great! Yes, you can post to my home at : Block A, 17-2, Awanapuri Condo, Tmn Mutiara, Cheras, 56000 KL. I owe u one too! Meet up one day for Starbucks!

Anonymous said...

Ah, OK. I can burn his stuff into a CD for you, along with other Korean pop and sentimental stuff I have on my pc. Haha. Will pass to you when I see you.

Babyboss Pictures said...

mizyingying : Great, thanks!