The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

This Chinese New "Rat" Year

Many things happened during this Chinese New Year week. Things that almost changed my life. In fact, many things happened, especially this last one month. Life has been a roller coaster ride with mostly "downhill rides". Emotionally very challenging. Matters involving my work, church and personal stuffs.

I woke up on the morning of the 2nd day of CNY, only to realise that its just the 2nd day! What a boring week and such a drag! I believe that it wasn't the event that was boring but rather my "changed expectations". Things have changed, the situation is no longer the same. Gone are the good ole days!

When I was a kid, to primary school to teenage...CNY has always been filled with excitement and the sense of "looking forward to the gambling sessions" have always been ahead of me. But now, there is no such fire anymore. My passion, my desires, my wants, my needs...all have changed. Someone recently commented that I am a "totally changed person"! Sigh.

So, the first few main days of CNY...they are gone and done! How will it be next year? And then, someone asked me what I will be doing on Feb14. I told him to go read my blog. haha. But suddenly, an old saying from my sales training days popped out. It says, "take care of your clients, otherwise someone else will". Sigh.

I am really being tested almost to the max, almost fully stretched and running thin on tolerance and patience. Everybody wants an answer from me and so many decisions need to be made. What should I do? How should I do? And most of all...WHEN SHOULD I DO IT?

To all Chinese celebrating this CNY, here is wishing you Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

No comments: