The Official Car Sticker

The Official Car Sticker

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Harlo 2010

Blessed greetings, I bring to you. And a Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Hei Fatt Choy. It has been exactly 2 months since I last wrote on this blog. There are so many things I want to say but just don't know how to put them to proper words. And I know I am weak in wisely using the right and appropriate words in my messages.
-
November 2009 to Jan 2010 has been very busy months for me with events and shoots (both photo and video). And yes, I made some pretty good money in these last few months but I guess, as usual, they are for "reserves" in quiet months like March to June. It is almost a "holiday semester" break for me in these few months. Business will pick up again by mid-year and will climax in December and table off after Chinese New Year the following year.
-
I have wanted to blog everytime but everytime, there is always something to put me off, either work or mood. I hate to write when the mood is not right cause I know I will write something unpleasant and that would not be any good for any reader anyway. A lot of things have gone through my mind, some are very promising, some are rather depresing while some are just a pure waste of time. Right now, I happen to be free and I suddenly felt like writing something. So, I quickly started before I "change my mind". But I am not sure what I want to say...I have too much to express.
-
What is "life without a life"? Life without meaning? Or life without direction? Or life not living it worthy? Whatever it is, I sometimes wonder if I have lived mine in a worthy manner. There are so many things I want to do but never got close to trying them out. I want to play the drums profesionally and do concert tours and tour the world...maybe perform with Celine Dion? I wanted to be vocally trainned and be able to sing professionally...not for a living but for pleasure. I want to be a better professional photographer. I want to have the latest Nikon D3s gears and lens. I want to be back to driving a BMW...I like the M3 and X6. I want a MacBook! I want a 3,500 sqft luxury condominium in places like Bangsar, Bukit Damansara, Kiara, etc. I'd like to have RM50m sitting in my bank accounts all over the world. And I'd like that money to generate for me RM50k every month without needing to work. Well, that's the materialistic side of my "wants".
-
I also want to build / run a high-end cafe that turns into a church on Sunday mornings. I want to be a better preacher, preaching the Word of God that will impact lifes. I want to be a better manager of things given to me. I want to operate orphange homes that teaches the children good and important morals and values in life, and prepare them young to impact the world. I want them to know that they are not loosers by birth but winners by choice! I want to start a foundation that gives out scholarships to people who really needs and deserves it.
-
I want to be a better person in character and attitude. All these are not easy to come by but I want them all. I don't know how but I just want them all. Partially for myself, partially to be a blessing to others. Hmmm...I have already gone out of my original context of what I initially wanted to write!
-
Scuba Diving...something I wanted to do some 15 years ago! Now, out of the blue, I just felt like I should get it done! Its not difficult at all for me to obtain my diving license. Course fee is RM900. Then I'll have to make a trip to say, Redang, to do my open water dive exam and be certified. That trip is another RM800. Basic gears to have will cost around RM800. Total is around RM2,500. My only procastination is money. Do I want to spend this amount of money some getting my scuba diving license? Do I "need" it? Could I have spent that money for something else more "useful". Sigh...
-
Just had lunch with a friend. He tells me that he's kinda no longer in love with his long time very steady living together girlfriend. Suppose to get married end of this year. He said he kinda liked another girl...a Korean, someone whom he had known for a few weeks. This guy is a risk taker. He holds some of my projects. I hope things work out for them because I think his girlfriend is truly an awesome girl.
-
On another note, I realised there is this "Murtadza Mokhtar" guy who left harsh remarks at my shoutout box and literally cursing the "Cina people". A check on his blog, "Islam - The Way Of Life", seem to show that he is somewhat religious and "holy". But why does this holy "Murtadza" Muslim throws such harmful and unloving remarks on the Chinese people? Does "his" Islam teaches him to do so and anchor hatred on non-Muslims? Is this really the "way of life"...by throwing insults and verbal assaults? Would his action promote unity and peace? Does this bear a good testimony? I truly wonder. I sometimes tend to agree with what Raja Petra Kamarudin says in his blog, "The Muslims are the greatest enemy of Islam".
-
I am not into religious debates, in fact, I am not into any kinds of debates. I rather withdraw myself from the limelight and just stay low profile and enjoy what I have been blessed with. I have thought of migrating from this "Boleh Land". Too frustrated and too disappointed with the Government, people and culture here. Look at our neighbour, Singapore...just a fraction of Malaysia but excels 20 times far greater than us. I'd like to think that Australia or New Zealand is a good place to migrate and settle down. People say that I will be 2nd class citizen over there but hey, I am already 2nd class here in Malaysia anyway. At least, I will be treated EQUALLY over there. Here, the "Ketuanan Melayu" says it all. It is so obvious! I guess I better stop before ISA come and arrest me! So much for freedom of speech!!!
-
My Macs are not here yet. So many hiccups! Most frustrating thing is I can't do anything about it. I hope to get them next week though. Everytime I walk pass Machines, I'd spend some 20-30 mins playing with the MacBooks wondering when I can get mine! Sigh...
-
I want to spend a month or two touring Europe. Can ah?

3 comments:

angie ong said...

auckland is full of asians .... so ur safe & sound in NZ. harmony here :)

Babyboss Pictures said...

Angie, you are the best. You have been so "loyal" to this blog. I am touched. Thanks for being around.

Love you! :)

Murtadza Mokhtar said...

Dear friend, I believe you have accepted my explanation that it was not me who threw such remarks in your chatbox. The same guy had attacked my blog chatbox before. He/she used my name while he/she threw dirty words to my blog visitors, thus giving wrong impression that it was me who did it.

Since the incidents I've closed my chatbox. I hope you can realize that anybody can use our name and blog address in the chatbox. Thank you. Again I'm sorry for the trouble.